Re-cap of tonight
Marsha spoke tonight and her message was, "The Wheel to Nowhere". Her hampsters were the inpiration for it. Great message. Ironically enough WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT IT AT ALL, her text for tonight is the same as mine for tomorrow. What a God thing.
Some points of her message:
- We are called to be intentional women.
- The right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing.
- Some of us are convinced that God can't help us where we are at. The enemy tries to convince us.
- The presence of God changes EVERYTHING.
- Some of us just need a "honeymoon" with Jesus.
- We believe there are certain issues in our lives that will keep us from being all God has called us to be.
- Know -- whatever you are going through, it is not always going to be like this.
- As soon as God speaks something into your life, the devil goes to work to try to denounce it and destroy it. Don't let him.
Goodnight all...again, please keep me in prayer that this cold would not hinder what God wants to do and that I can speak boldly and clearly with no problems.