Thanks for visiting my speaking page. All speaking inquiries go through my assistant, Erika Hendricks. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. When Erika receives your email, she'll send you a speaking request form that will give us information about your event and what you're looking for. In the meantime, here's some info that may help you in knowing whether I'm the right fit for your upcoming event or service.
What kinds of events do I speak at?
All kinds, throughout America and abroad. Some of the different venues I speak at are conferences, leadership events, retreats, banquets, pastors' wives and women in ministry gatherings, motivational seminars, and more.
Many times an event organizer presents a theme and I tailor the messages for that. I am also perfectly comfortable with being given no direction by the host and develop the entire thing on my own through prayer and study.
What do I speak about?
What is the fee for having me speak at your event?
There is no set fee for speaking at an event. I come on a love offering/honorarium basis, as well as travel expense, accommodations and meals to be provided by the host church or organization. If air travel will be required, I fly out of Tampa International Airport.
What can you expect?
If you invite me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your correspondence.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery. Being invited to share with people is something I don't take lightly. You can count on me being well prepared, and giving it 200%.
- Service. Many people say I'm the easiest person they've ever dealt with as far as speakers go. Lots of references can be found on this page, but if you'd like more just ask. I end up going back to many of the same places to speak time and time and time again because the result has been an overwhelmingly positive experience with lives changed, people encouraged, and leadership strengthened.
- I'll bring the same passion and presentation whether you've got 10 people or 1,000 people for your event. I've been on both sides of the spectrum and understand what it's like to bring a speaker in for a small or large group. I understand what you need, why expectation is high, and I believe that every group deserves the same level of excellence.