- Life has been crazily busy the past few months (no one really has a clue...I'm not whining, just speaking truth) In keeping with that, we got up at 5:30 am yesterday to take the boys to bible school (DSOM) in Ocala. Dustin's car is out of commission right now. The school is an hour and a half away. Being that the boys have class until 4 or 5 pm, Larry and I stayed the day when taking them. We also ate at a little hole in the wall hot dog joint that Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive Ins and Dive's visited on the food network. It was awesome.
- Dustin and Jordan both passed their class yesterday in bible school!
- Did more weeding and trimming in my yard this weekend...and I'm sore. I am trying to get the yard up to standard (expected in our neighborhood) in the next few weeks. I haven't had time to keep up the past few months and it's been so hot it's really gone downhill. I have a lot of catching up to do but it'll get there. One day at a time.
- Bright spot: got an oregano plant and a culantro (cuban form of cilantro, or so I'm told) plant. So excited! Can't wait to cook with them. Haven't had much time for serious cooking lately but am believing that will come again...
- Prepping for an amazing day at Celebration Church.
- Starting Christmas music at choir rehearsal today. I just made a huge pot of chicken and dumplings for choir lunch. Our luncheons are amazing and the love of the choir family even more so.
- Believing for a miracle. Am not sharing details at this moment but just ask all regular readers who care to pray with me today. Thank you!