This past Friday didn't get out of bed all day/night except to take Jordan to work. Larry says, "are you really going to go outside in your nightgown?" Yes. That's how tired I was. I figured the world wasn't going to fall apart because I was walking outside to the car and driving him to work in my nightie.
I'm going in for my scope (Endoscopy) on Friday morning. Thanks for your prayers, friends.
This weekend is our missions convention. My friend Pastor Walter from Kenya will be arriving on Saturday.
Larry and I will preach a tag team message on Sunday and Pastor Walter will speak for the banquet. It's going to be a busy weekend and another awesome one.
School started yesterday and I signed a bazillion papers for Savanna. She's excited...she loves school and does well,
despite me signing all those papers without reading them.
Jordan is meeting with an air force recruiter today and taking the Asvab test. (Please pray for him for wisdom and that God's will be done.)
So........let's end today's blog with 5 things I love...
1) Sandpipers!!! I fell in love with these little birds on the beach. Adorable.
2) Scrunchies. Yeah, I still love 'em.
3) Blogging. I never get tired of it.
4) Getting my hair highlighted.
5) When someone surprises me by doing a job I was dreading doing and they take if off my plate. My "love language" is "acts of service."
My husband gets 100% sexier when he takes out the trash, does the dishes, or cleans the bathrooms. I am just so blessed when my husband, children and others in my life do such nice things for me to make life easier.