Ten questions I have...
1) How am I going to choose between Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey? (I can't. I just can't. Please don't make me. I will call two phone numbers, that's just all there is to it.)
2) Why do some people believe that going a few trillion dollars in debt is going to help set us financially back on track?
3) Did you ever wonder too why some people lie over the dumbest things? I mean things that aren't even that serious or consequential. They just lie, to lie. Always amazes me.
4) Why do so many people lose their entire life as they know it for the momentary pleasure of a moral failure? I still can't understand it. So not worth it. Really, no matter how good "it" was, it wasn't that good.
5) Why can't cabbage be 2,000 calories a bite and chocolate be 2?
6) Why do people keep watching The View at all? (Oh yeah, Elisabeth)
7) Why do some women like it when their husband or significant other says, "Who's your Daddy?" Doesn't that sound incredibly incestuous? Sorta pedophilish? (is that a word? Pedophilish? If it's not in the dictionary you heard it here first. Give me the credit for this word, gross as it is.) Seriously if my husband ever said, "Who's your Daddy?" I'd say, "hopefully not YOU or I'm getting out of this bed NOW." Yeeeechhkkk!
8) Why do people always bump into my foot with a cart at the grocery store with a cart when I have just gotten a pedicure? It makes me so mad I want to bang them over the head with the loaf of cuban bread that's in my cart. Yeah, I probably need anger management if I'm getting THAT mad over a pedi chip. Oh well.
9) Why the heck is Rihanna still speaking to Chris? And furthermore why is he still breathing? Why haven't some of the brothas gone and taken care of business with that boy?
10) Why do some people have children and then allow the children to dictate their schedule rather than being the parent (leader?) and setting the pace for their child and expect them to flow with it?
These are just 10. I have hundreds.