Check out this flyer with these power packed sistas who are going to bring it on home. Woo hoo, I can hardly wait!!!
Theme is "Dispelling the Lies Women Tell Themselves". Okay, my top ten lies women believe would be....
1) I can stop at just eating one or two Pringles.
2) I really do need more than five pairs of black heels.
3) My friend's husband hit her once but he was just having an off day. He won't do it again.
4) Ditto the above but just substitute "had an affair" for hit her once.
5) If my husband's ex-girlfriend hasn't gained any weight since high school and really looks better with age, it really doesn't bother me.
6) I just want to check e-mail one more time before going to sleep. It's only gonna take two seconds...
7) So and so's husband is so perfect compared to mine...
8) Yes, New Kids on the Block was one of the greatest groups of all time!
9) I don't really care if my friend points out to me that she homemade 30 cupcakes with special princess tops for her daughter's birthday party when I sent in 2 packages of storebought cookies because I was running short on time.
10) I don't really care that my son's new girlfriend has a tramp stamp on her back. I mean, as long as she loves Jesus that's all that matters...right?
I'm only kidding Lisa! I'll have a power packed Word direct from God ~ just having a little fun with your theme tonight. :-) Love you.
p.s. Uh, my son's new girlfriend also does not have a tramp stamp...he wouldn't speak to me for a few days if he thought I said that and people truly took it seriously... (lol)