Use It, Or Don't Have It! (And Other Practical Nuggets of Wisdom...)
I explained that this was no problem, if indeed it happened. She was referring to material things, most of which could be replaced. If it couldn't be replaced it's still not of greater importance than people.
Some things I choose to live by:
- People are more important than things.
- If you have it, use it.
- If you don't use it, get rid of it.
- Start with whatever you have. Don't wait for things to be "perfect" to reach out.
- Use whatever you have for the greatest good that you can.
- Share. Be hospitable. Open your heart and home to others.