I dream of simple things...
- Taking a nap with Maxie and Maddie. It never gets old.
- Having something wake me up, (preferably rain) looking over at the clock and discovering I have a few more hours to sleep - burying myself under the covers even more and drifting off.
- Spending a whole day in my bed without leaving except to use the restroom.
- Notice a lot of these things have to do with my bed? Yeah, I guess I'm getting older. I love rest! And I earn every single bit of it, believe you me!!!
- Black tea with peach flavor -- I drink way more of this on a daily basis than any other person should ever consume, I'm convinced. At least I do drink it unsweetened.
- Olive Oil & Goat's Milk Almond soap from Lori's Soap and Sponge Market s in Tarpon Springs, FL. I love, love, love this soap and every time I go to Tarpon I pick up a few bars, and try to keep them on hand. They are not terribly expensive -- $3.50 each and they are large bars of soap, I just run out in between times of going. I also try to keep the almond scrub on hand as it's just amazing. After our last trip to Tarpon, I now have my friend Candy hooked on this soap too! I'm telling you it's amazing. If you don't live anywhere near here you can still order the soap on line and see what I am talking about for yourself.
- Using my snuggie at the movies.
- Coffee/tea with friends.
- Enjoying sunrise or sunset from my back patio in my rocking chair. Truth be told I enjoy sunset a lot more. At sunrise I want to be...(you guessed it)...BED!