Life Coaching Christmas
I decided to make my sweet rolls for today, among other things that we'll be having. They are a family favorite and we always have them Thanksgiving and Christmas mornings as well as when we go away on vacation, if we do a vacation rental and I'm cooking, we have them each morning. I realize it's not the healthiest thing in the world but it's only on "special occasions" that we have them. I have served these for friends as well and people are always asking me to make them for something for church but they have to be eaten right away once they come out of the oven and it's kind of hard to take them to church for an event. Thus I decided to make them since the life coachers are coming over today.
The best thing that's going to go on this morning is great conversation! I always look forward to this time of the month to pour into "my ladies" as I call them, and seeing them move forward is one of the most amazing things in the world to me.
This will be our fourth year of life coaching, and it's getting better all the time. People have done everything from changed careers (for the better), gone back to school, gottten out of toxic relationships, made new friends, cultivated spiritual disciplines (prayer, fasting, worship, time in Word, etc.) discovered and developed their gifts, learned how to pray, learned how to powerfully and properly [in order] move in the gifts of the spirit, gone to the next level in serving, gotten "unstuck", received wisdom and direction regarding their marriage/family where applicable, learned to forgive, let go, and thrive and not just survive...and so much more!!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. If you are a Northside/Celebration woman and desire to be part of this year's group, e-mail me asap. Requirements?
- Must be 18 and graduated from high school.
- One Saturday a month group meeting (can't miss more than 2 per year)
- Homework each month by e-mail as assigned by coach [me]
- Private password protected journal [honor system/between you & God]
- Daily time in Word/Prayer.
- Attend Sunday/Wednesday Northside/Celebration services unless you are sick or on vacation.
- Be ready to work on yourself and open up to hear what you NEED to hear, not just what you WANT to hear. (A coach or mentor is not a pal or buddy, they are there to motivate and lead you to another level.) This group is a wonderful support, however please don't sign up if you are simply looking for support -- you have to be ready for CHANGE.