I watched this and just can't resist the urge to comment. I know you are not surprised. There are a few uses I'd like to suggest for this video clip:
1) When your teen needs to be disciplined for their attitude, give them a grounding they will never forget. Send them to their room and turn this on. It is borderline torture and will scare them to pieces in realizing what kind of human being they could turn out to be like. Screams of, "Mom, shut it off, pleeeeease!" will emanate from their room. Be careful, subjecting them to this video might be a little too close to child abuse so give them a small dose and let them go back to a sane atmosphere.
2) Pastors - play this in your church as an example during your marriage and family series of "what women should run from as fast as they can when they are looking for a husband."
3) Professors at Bible Colleges - play this video for your students as an example, "how not to preach."
4) Bored kids around your house in the summer time? Tell the kids you have a new game for them to play. The goal is to count the number of times the guy says, "AMEN." Those who count it correctly, especially the girls, get a FREE ENTRY to fine arts to enter the short sermon category.
5) Christian counselors can use this video as an illustration for teaching on anger management...not to mention all kinds of personality disorders.
What uses can you think of for this video clip? There are so many more I can think of but I'll stop there.