Ten of my best blog posts
Some of my best posts are from years past and if people are new readers, they may not even know these gems are lurking. (Can a post lurk?)
So... I thought in honor of this fine Fun Friday that I'd just list ten of my favorite posts that I can think of off the top of my head. I know my sister is going to get to work this morning, open this up and say, "what?! nothing fresh?" Kim...don't get your panties in a bunch...just click these ten and read 'em (it will take you more time than anybody should ever spend at work) but when you're done you'll be reminded all over again why you think your sister is the most brilliant writer in the world. (GRIN)
Some of my favs, in no particular order:
1) Praise and Worship All the Time?
4) Why I Have Several Christmas Trees
5) Why I Won't Sign Up For a Beating, parts one, two, and three.
6) Opportunity for Giving Through My Virtuous Woman Offering
7) Why We Don't Have "The Talk" at our House
8) Why You Shouldn't Compare Your Husband to an Appliance, a Food or a Planet
9) The Call of God...Changing?
10) I'm Deanna Shrodes, and I'm a Homeschooling Mom
and one more for good measure...
BONUS POST: Wrecks