Seven things I did before:
1) I worked in advertising compliance for an insurance company.
2) I was promoted a short time later and worked as an editorial assistant for the same insurance company.
3) The insurance company I worked for is the same one that Lorne Green used to do commercials for. Remember when he used to come on the screen and very somberly say, "THIS CARD CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE..." Yep, that's the company.
4) I used to work in U.S. Probations in Camden, NJ. You would not believe the famous sports players who were on probation! Seriously.
5) I never had any cavities in my teeth until I moved to Tampa. Then I moved here and more than made up for it... *sigh* I'm trying to be cavity free the rest of my life, hence my going two extra times a year for cleanings in hopes...
6) I had a miscarriage and have one child awaiting me in heaven.
7) I dropped out of kindergarten.
Seven Things I Do Now:
1) Co-pastor a church.
2) Teach piano lessons
3) Write a monthly column for Take Root and Write, called "Surive and Thrive Ministry Wives"
4) Contributing writer for a column called, "Behind the Pulpit" for the AG Women in Ministry's Publication, "Mobilized for Ministry."
5) AG women's ministries rep for Tampa.
6) Pastoring Partners Network
7) Drink a lot of caffeine to keep up with everything. :-)
Seven Things I Would Like To Do:
1) Go back to Africa as many times as possible.
2) Bring a person who is extremely special to me in Africa to the USA...permanently. (Working on this! Can't share details openly now, just pray.)
3) Build a church in Africa.
4) Go on a cruise with my husband.
5) Go on a vacation with my husband and kids.
6) Get a book contract.
7) Further my education as much as possible.
Seven Things That Attract Me to My Hubby:
1) He has dark hair.
2) He likes that I'm "sassy". (His nickname for me as well.)
3) He sees me as an equal partner.
4) He cooks.
5) He likes to surprise me.
6) He likes that I have a brain and wouldn't have married any woman who didn't have one.
7) He's funny.
Seven of My Favorite Foods:
1) Mashed potatoes
3) Chips and Dip
7) Cherry pie
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1) Okay, okay, okay...
2) Dear Jesus in heaven!!!
4) YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING.
5) I'm serious as a heart attack!
6) Shondi Picandi!
7) "This is Pastor Deanna...how can I help you?"
And I'm supposed to tag seven people with this award, and to do this meme, so here we go! If any of you friends were already tagged and already did this and I missed it while I was gone or something, forgive me and point me to your previous post so I can read it. :-)
1) Melissa at The Diaperheads and Broken Potterie
2) Tara at Destiny Driven
3) Michele at An Adoptive Family's Life
4) Sharon at A Hoosier Family
5) Debbie at Chocolate and Coffee
6) Aaron at Iron Sharpens Iron
7) Christelle at Beloved Mama
Seven things I did before: