More reasons to bless the Lord at all times...
Today I'm thinking of five reasons to bless the Lord at all times even through the trial...which is still there, by the way. Nevertheless, I choose to praise! I choose to bless! I choose to thank the Lord.
1) My family are all believers, baptized in water and baptized in the Holy Ghost! Whew, that's the best one of all! As for me and my house, we are all serving the Lord! After that, really, everything else is gravy when it comes down to it. I have to keep things in perspective.
2) Jordan leaves tomorrow for Charlotte, NC - he'll be flying there and staying for a week for the A/G National Fine Arts competition. He is competing in short sermon and drum solo. He is going to have such a fantastic week! We are all excited for him. One thing he's most excited about is that Planetshakers (the group that does "Healer") will be leading worship for the week!!
3) Trials are pruning me for a flourishing future such as you or I have never imagined. When it happens, you'll say, "now that HAD to be God!"
4) Going through trials shows you who your real friends are. They bring amazing clarity once the confusion lifts. Suddenly, you have a very keen understanding of who the covenant relationships are in your life.
5) I've heard people use the quote,"watch out! You may be in my next novel!" Well, as for me, "watch out, you might be my next sermon illustration!" I thought about it the other day and my past trials are my greatest source of message illustrations that literally bring some people sobbing into their hankies or waving them. Get ready, get ready, get ready because right now I'm building up for some absolutely mind blowing message illustrations once God does the breakthroughs I know He's going to do. It's only a matter of time...
No matter what the weapon is, I want you to know that I WIN. I will bless the Lord!!!