1) Fat loves to stick to me. I have to ride it off. No kidding if I eat a piece of candy I might as well tape it to my butt because that's where it's going to show up anyway. If I didn't ride my bike I'd be twice as big.
2) I love to feel the wind on my face.
3) I love to be by myself and ride and think.
4) God meets me on the bike. We talk.
5) I love to pedal fast but I also like to coast and just check out the sights. Trees. Flowers. Lakes. The Sky. Sprinklers. Clouds. The Sunset. Rain. You name it, I love it!
6) I love to work my legs and make them stronger. Might come in handy if I have to kick any unruly people. LOL Just kidding. Honestly, I do like toning my legs as much as possible. And Larry? He really likes it. :-)
7) Although I like walking, it's more fun than walking.
8) I like to pick up speed and go fast down hills.
9) It makes me feel like a kid again. (I loved riding my bike growing up.)
10) My neighborhood is great for bike riding and I take advantage of it.
Try it sometime if you haven't done it in a while - you'll enjoy biking, I can almost guarantee it!