2) If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching? My husband.
3) What’s the last program you watched on TV? The Investigators.
4) Without looking, guess what time it is. 11:00 5) Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now? The ceiling fan.
6) When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? I walked with Larry downtown by the water.
7) What are you wearing? PJ's
8) Did you dream last night? If you did, what about? Yes I did but I could not remember the details when I woke up.
9) When was the last time you laughed? With Larry on our date.
10) What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now? Photos of Larry and I, and a painting.
11) Have you seen anything strange lately? I see strange things every single day. I work in a church office and we never know what's going to happen there.
12) What do you think about this meme? I like it - it's giving my mind a rest from thinking about work or anything else of a serious nature.
13) What’s the last film you saw? Bourne Ultimatum
14) If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money? Tithe, give an offering, pay off our house and car, help my children all I can, put a chunk in an investment to keep the money flowing in so I can give even more, and after that I would think of who all I can bless...I have a list a mile long.
15) Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know. It is difficult for me to be around people for long periods of time without a break. I require a great amount of solitude for my mental health.
16) If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be? That people would have a greater hunger for God and the things of God.
17) Do you like dancing? Yes.
18) George Bush? Yes. He is not perfect (no leader is) but I believe he has done his best.
19) What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy? Already had them, but if I had other children in the future I have plenty more names. However, this would be a miracle right up there with the parting of the red sea if I were to get pregnant again...
20) Would you ever consider living abroad? I would do anything the Lord asked me to do. It's not a matter of my consideration.
21) What do you want God to tell you, when you go to heaven? Well done, My good and faithful servant.