2. How old are you? 40 and fabulous.
3. Are you single or taken? Taken. Very taken.
4. Eat with your hands or utensils? Utensils except for a few things like a sandwich. I even eat pizza most times with utensils. I don’t like to get dirty. I know food isn’t dirt, but I just don’t like messiness. I have even tried to eat hot wings with a fork and knife and...yes, I eat ribs with a fork and knife if I even bother to eat them. Most times I don't order them because I don't want that gooey sticky feeling on my fingers not to mention having my hands smell like BBQ. I like my hands to smell like Bath and Body works Vanilla Sugar or Moonlight Path, not Sonny's BBQ.
5. Do you dream at night? Occasionally. Usually when I do it is not a good dream, so I don’t like to dream at night, only good dreams – wide awake, which are the best kind.
6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes. Being a pastor, I’ve been with people when they have died, or just shortly thereafter.
7. Have you ever wished someone dead? Out of immaturity as a kid, yes. As an adult, no. I realized as I grew up that first of all, it’s wrong to wish someone dead and only hurts me spiritually. But second, there is much greater retribution to let it go - to forgive them. This is the best revenge of all - giving it to God. I don't want people to die. If they have hurt me, my friends or family, I want them to actually stay alive and face God’s justice - first on earth, then in the afterlife. (I believe judgment begins here on earth for those who do not repent, and I believe we reap what we sow, so we all had better be careful.)
8. Do You Like Bush, the president? Yes I do. While not perfect, I think he’s faced issues that no other president has ever faced as of yet and has done the best job he knows how.
9. What’s your philosophy on life? and death? Just some of my philosophy/core values are: Life is but a vapor. You had better make the most of it. Follow your God-given dreams and don’t wait because you don’t know when your last day on earth might come. Love deeply. Forgive. Don't get bitter because it only hurts you. Be beautiful inside and out. I believe that life here on earth, although short, is a precious gift. I don’t believe in just ‘holding on for heaven.’ I believe in living to the fullest here on earth and then…enjoying your eternal reward which is an incredible icing on the cake!
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know about it, what would it be? Well, I’m actually different in this regard I guess in that I really don’t care if people know about most things I do. But if I could do anything with you, Pastor Leanne, it would be to come spend some time with you at your church, see you in action, and share a fru fru coffee as you call it.
11. Do you trust the police? For the most part, yes. I believe just as with pastors, at least 95% of the police are honest, dedicated people who are making a difference in the world. Only a few are corrupt and the masses get a bad rap because of them.
12. Do you like country music? Love it. Absolutely love it.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? When you just got your new children's pastor position, and seeing the burden of the previous place lift off of you, and the joy of the new place and all it has brought to your life. I was very happy for you – still am.
14. If you could change anything about yourself would you? Sure. There are always need for improvements in all of us. I’m always working on something to change, especially to be more like Jesus.
15. Would you date me? Seeing as we both are women, and we both are already married? Uh, no.
16. What do you wear to sleep? Depends on the occasion. Sometimes a t-shirt and panties, sometimes flannels, sometimes lingerie, sometimes nothing. Depends on my mood and what is on the schedule.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? No. That is absolutely disgusting to me as is peeing in the ocean. I will always go find a bathroom. I don't consider this being a clean freak, I think it's just...the right, normal thing to do. If I don't even eat pizza with my hands, do you really think I pee in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? No.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Whatever you wanted to do – you’re the one dying, not me.
20. What is your favorite thing about me? You are really all out dedicated to the ministry and so passionate about it and there’s nothing that attracts me to a friend more.
21. Do you think I'm attractive? Yes. And you are always further working on improving yourself which is something I’m always doing myself and think is really important.
22. What's your favorite color? Pink.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My grandmother.
25. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? Sure.