If I had several lifetimes to live, these are things I'd love to do with my time, or things I'd like to at least try...
2) Teaching high school
3) Being a police detective
4) Working part time at Starbucks (just think it’s a fun place…and I’d like to get discount on products)
5) I’d have pink highlights, despite the way my husband feels about it. (I only respect his wishes on the issue right now because we are in ministry…but if we weren't my personal feeling is, they would grow out in a few months and it wouldn't really be that big a deal to him to put up with it for a short time.)
6) I’d like to have foster kids in my house occasionally. (too busy with ministry and it wouldn't be fair to the kids I have now, or the foster kid. Although I almost have two foster kids already if you consider Stephen and Bobby.)
7) Doing nails
8) Stay in school forever.
9) Live for a few months in solitude at a peaceful spot somewhere, like on a lake or something sort of “On Golden Pond-ish” or in Boone, North Carolina. I think that is one of the most peaceful and beautiful places I have ever been to. Someday (even with pastoral ministry) it's my dream to take at least a month sabbattical in Boone.
10) Open a restaurant. My specialties would include my homemade rolls and chicken casserole, and…chocolate cake!
11) Have my own tea shop
12) Have my own line of clothing – would definitely include lots of pink, high heels, and I would offer lots of colors and styles of watches as well. I LOVE WATCHES!!! (thank you, Susan! I appreciate Susan Lilly so much...not only is she one of the most faithful people to the house of God, but she usually gives me an average of one watch a month. Really.)
13) Running a CBE chapter (Christians for Biblical Equality). I really believe in this, but right now, just too busy to do it, and honestly it’s not my call although I really support the cause.
14) I'd have my own radio or TV call in show.
15) Work in advertising or marketing