14 Miscellaneous things I learned from people
2) My first weight watcher leader, Ginger, taught me that losing just 10 pounds takes 30 pounds of pressure off of your knees.
3) My new weight watcher leader, Clara, taught me to stop -- to H.A.L.T. when I feel hungry, angry, lonely or tired.
4) My husband, Larry, taught me to remember that people who are "Eagles" are different and remembering that can save you a lot of frustration in foolishly comparing them to other birds.
5) My friend and mentor, Sis. Coker, taught me to only invest myself in mentoring people who really appreciate it.
6) My friend/hairdressser Ada taught me so much more about the fact that there is a learning purpose for everything and..."slow and steady wins the race."
7) My life & ministry coach, Sis. Sherry Lee, taught me the importance of declaring, "God sent me here to you..."
8) Dr. Lee (also my coach) taught me the importance of getting 90 minute sleep cycles, and ordering my day better.
9) Diane Madden taught me about the power of being positive.
10) My friend Pastor Sandy showed me the power of having an armor bearer with you at all times.
11) My grandmother taught me about the power of love and faithfulness.
12) My kids have definitely taught me the meaning of patience.
13) My doctor, Rosemay Latortue, has shown me the importance of honoring God with my body.
14) Pastor Lindsay has shown me that all young adults are not completely uncommitted or out to lunch about faithfulness. There is hope for this generation, and there are gems out there who really do want to be mentored, who will LISTEN.