7 things I love about Larry
Song of Solomon 1:16 You are so handsome, my love, pleasing beyond words!
1) The fact that he helped me clean tonight - A LOT. I'm talking "scrub the floors" clean. Ah...that just makes me fall in love all over again. Smelling that Pine Sol right now is almost as good as his Curve cologne! Nothing makes a woman happier than seeing a man take interest in Comet, Pine Sol, Scrubbing Bubbles, Clorox Wipes, woo hoo!!!
2) The fact that despite his great frustration when the kids do wrong, he always puts comforting and helping me first in the matter. He has spared me from countless nervous breakdowns. I have had plenty of meltdowns, but he has helped me not become a mental patient more times than I can count. These past few weeks, he's been my saving grace.
3) He loves watching American Idol as much as I do. (Sometimes more!)
4) The things that make me disappointed make him genuinely disappointed.
5) He appreciates and loves my sassiness. (Has always called me "Sassy" since the beginning of our relationship.)
6) When he really knows I will like something eventually but just don't want to change, he insists for my own good. The last illustration of this would be our bed. I didn't want to have to get used to a new one. I fought it for...a few years. Then he wouldn't take no for an answer and insisted. One day he just said, "get in the car, we're going to get a new bed." I knew he had made up his mind. Amazingly, from day one of having that bed I have been so happy with it. Some days I don't get out of it on my day off and twice when not feeling well, instead of skipping work, I worked from it all day long for 8-10 hours on my laptop.
7) He genuinely respects my mind and trusts my instinct on things. This makes me love him more than words can say.